Why use Springhouse as your Appraisal Management Company?
Springhouse is a full-service appraisal management company. Our experienced staff inherits the hassles surrounding the appraisal management process. Our utilization of superior technology enables us to provide you with unparalleled service while controlling costs. Our appraisal management methods streamline the appraisal protocol, reducing many of the manual tasks and complexities typically associated with the layered appraisal process. By ordering your appraisals through Springhouse, you can now concentrate your full efforts towards other, revenue generating endeavors.
Our appraisal reports are prepared with the precision that the industry demands, featuring detailed service level agreements as well as all major property types. We offer a variety of conventional appraisal products for the following scenarios:
- Mortgage Financing
- PMI Removal
- Private Mortgage Insurance or PMI is the supplemental insurance that many lenders have to purchase when the amount being loaned is more than 80% of the value of the home (LTV loan to value). This additional payment is often folded into the monthly mortgage payment and is quickly forgotten. After a rise in values and/or payment to principal goes below this 80% level, PMI is no longer required. United States Congress passed a law in 1998 (the Homeowners Protection Act of 1998) that requires lenders to remove the PMI payments when the loan-to-value ratio conditions have been met. An appraisal is required to determine the property's value. The costs of these services are recovered in just a few months of not paying the PMI.
- Estate Planning
- In times of loss, it is often difficult to think of the various steps that must be taken to resolve any outstanding monies of the deceased. An appraisal is required to establish fair market value of any real estate properties in the estate for tax filings and any presentation to multiple heirs. The aid of an appraisal is a necessity to dispose of the estate properly.
- Divorce/ Settlement disputes
- In unfortunate circumstances, such as divorce, appraisals are required so that both parties involved receive a fair and impartial value in order to concentrate on more important aspects of this difficult time. An appraisal by a qualified, independent and professional third party is often required by state law to settle the divorce.
- Property Tax Assessments
- Challenging the tax assessment has become a necessity in many parts of the country. Unfortunately, most people go into these challenges unarmed. They may pull some information from the Internet to support their claims, but have no real basis for them. A real estate appraiser can provide accurate answers to questions of value. While it may not be economical to commission a full appraisal to save a few hundred dollars on your tax bill, often an appraiser can do a limited appraisal for much less, but with the same conclusions and integrity. An appraisal from a qualified appraiser is a step in the right direction in any dispute with your local tax assessor.
- For-Sale-By-Owner (FSBO) / Pre-Listing Services
- An appraisal performed by an experienced and licensed appraiser will give the credibility needed to justify the value of your home. Having an appraisal report, generated by a third party appraiser, will establish your objectivity during negotiations. It is important to remain objective while deciding the value of your home so you can establish a realistic asking price based on market value. Once you have a prospective buyer, you may use the information from the appraisal report as a tool to justify your asking price.
- Appraisal Desk and Field Review Services
- An experienced professional will "proof" your completed appraisal report for accuracy by using on-line industry resources as well as our extensive office database and files. Field Review- when in need of a second opinion on value, an experienced professional will check comparable properties and perform exterior field inspections to determine best judgment on the appraisal certainty.
- Foreclosure/REO Appraisal
- Feasibility - Land Utilization Studies
- When townships are planning for rezoning, implementation of housing developments, traffic infrastructure, cost benefit analysis and a whole host of other projects, appraisers are often required to deliver an accurate appraisal report. This is a necessary response to the question of fair market value.
As a function of your Springhouse Appraisal Management service, you will be informed, via email status notifications, during each step of the appraisal procedure. Our automated system is updated daily to give you real-time access to information throughout the transaction. In addition, our quality control department will "proof" your appraisal product before final delivery.
Appraisal reports are delivered digitally through a variety of formats including, but not limited to, EDI, PDF and AI Ready. By delivering your appraisal electronically, we eliminate the cost and time loss of shipping -ensuring that you'll receive your appraisal the same day it was completed. Also, our feature friendly website provides printable online statements and access to your appraisal transmission through a personal and secure, client logon feature.
Springhouse Appraisal Management Company has partnered with top accredited appraisers nationwide to offer timely appraisals for your personal, legal and mortgage needs. The Springhouse Panel of Appraisers are experienced professionals, deemed qualified through a rigorous panel selection process. Communication flow between our Appraiser Panel is constant, so we can easily address any needed underwriting addendums and additional analysis or explanation -even after the appraisal has been delivered. Springhouse works diligently with our Appraiser Panel to remain compliant with industry standards and regulations, with special emphasis on appraisal review and quality control.
In today's changing real estate market there are many options for your appraisal needs, but service and compliance are what make Springhouse the clear-cut choice over other appraisal management companies. Too often other service providers deliver a rushed and haphazard product. Springhouse Appraisal Management is different. We pride ourselves on getting your appraisal scheduled, completed and delivered, within your timeline, and without compromising the quality of your appraisal product.
Here are a few more reasons why Springhouse is the best choice for your appraisal needs:
- On-time delivery of reports
- Staff on-hand Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Electronic ordering and delivery
- Secure on-line system to track all your appraisals
- Professional and accurate appraisal reports
- Competitive pricing
- Free Automated Value Resources
Order an Appraisal Today!Order Online!
by phone 502-384-0727
by fax 314-754-8111